I’m glad your curious enough to visit my about page. Continue reading to get some insight about the blog, myself, and what type of content to expect.
This blog is a space to share my art. I enjoy creating drawings and sketches. I primarily work in graphite, pen & ink, and occasionally digitally.
The art will be sketches or drawings created by me on a wide array of subject matter. These sketches will typically be created using pen & ink or graphite, or, a combination of any artistic implements that are within an arms reach.
The person behind this spectacle of questionable artistic expression is an average joe. I’ve been married nearly 30 years to my high school sweetheart. We have 2 wonderful children and a four-legged old lady named Katie.
I started this blog to share my love of sketching. This is my little corner of the interwebs where I share my creations. I have tried other social media platforms in the past but other than Instagram none of them really stuck. I like blogging though, and I hope you enjoy my content and are inclined to visit often.
Below are a few random facts.
- I’m in my late 40s
- I enjoy the outdoors, particularly hiking
- I’m in the construction industry and make my living as a designer
- I have a very eclectic taste in music
- I also do a bit of woodworking and appreciate furniture design
- I love coffee and must have it daily!
- I value a simple life and have been pursuing it for quite some time. One day, I hope to catch it